JOB TITLE |
: CORPORATE MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT, HUMAN RESOURCES
Primary focus is human resources generalist responsibilities for the corporate office and human resources operational support to the field.
• Maintain and develop company and departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
• Coordinate recruitment and employment processes for the corporate office positions and managing directors and hotel/resort manager level positions within the field.
• Coordinate with regional human resources personnel to facilitate and manage the Leadership Advancement Program.
• Manage the global ATS.
• Manage departmental staff to achieve short term and long term initiatives.
• Partner with Corporate Director, Training to monitor and maintain organizational development tools to include assessments and succession planning programs.
• Work with corporate human resources team and liaison with properties to ensure compliance with initiatives and project management.
• Develop and execute a corporate communications strategy to enhance knowledge sharing within the office and globally.
• Development and implementation of employee relations plan for corporate offices to include community support, recognition programs and outside activities and events.
Rosewood Hotels and Resorts - 18 months ago