1. Report to work on time and in full uniform.
2. Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of all areas of the dishroom, kitchen aisle, and dock area.
3. Break down trays, set up dish machine, wash dishware, and sort and store all clean china, glass and silver using proper procedures.
4. Empty trashcans and wash inside and outside.
5. Be aware of soap consumptions and costs.
6. Break down dish machine and clean inside and outside.
7. Always operate equipment safely and according to policy.
8. Clean all breakdown tables.
9. Clean tile walls, baseboards and freight elevator.
10. Practice safety standards at all times.
11. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
12. Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by
a. Management, which the associate is capable of performing.
13. Assisting the Supervisor, manager and lead line cook in total function of the operation.
14. Involved with the preparation for line service, both hot and cold.
15. Involved with making sure the food is fresh on your station.
16. Assuring that proper portion size is being used during your shift
17. Being aware of food cost.
18. Assuring proper cutting boards, microclean, gloves are being used during the shift.
19. Making sure all deliveries are put away and rotated.
20. Following all policies and procedures according to the Concord Handbook.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please see above
Concord Hospitality - 18 months ago