Design and develop essential PHP and JAVA software modules throughout a pilot for a new health information exchange application. Implement updates as identified and approved through the project CM process. Work with technical lead to resolve any partner interoperability issues. Support the design and development of Web services (REST), API documentation, authentication methods, and developer onboarding module. Review industry Web service and health information exchange standards for potential implementation. Serve with external DoD and VA system owners to design appropriate API documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with multiple software development languages, including JAVA, PHP, and others
- 2+ years of experience in a consulting environment
- 2+ years of experience with task management
- 1+ years of experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with DoD and VA markets and interagency programs
- Experience with technical documentation writing
- Experience with Web service security, including WS-*, OAuth, and OpenID
- Knowledge of health information technology
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Web Design
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Arlington
Booz Allen Hamilton - 17 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...