Feel Like a Super Star…
Join Bright Horizons, one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” at the Citibank Family Center as a Toddler Teacher and be greeted like a celebrity every time you walk in the classroom as children welcome you with excitement, wonder and an eagerness to learn from you. Position is full-time with an approximate schedule of 6 a.m. - 12 p.m., Monday - Friday (approximately 30-34 hours/week).
Please note you must scroll down and click Apply On-line to apply for this position.
Toddler teachers play a very special role in a young child’s life. Your knowledge, patient, loving nature and enthusiastic passion for working with young children ensures that each child develops with a sense of confidence within a caring, learning environment.
You have the privilege of guiding children through the many exciting milestones of toddlerhood while fostering their natural curiosity. As they discover their ever-increasing abilities to climb, catch, run, and experiment, you'll support their growing self-confidence. When they explore books, sing songs, play instruments, try puzzles, ride tricycles, zip their coats, and gain independence, you are there to encourage their budding skills.
As a Bright Horizons toddler teacher , you will:
When you join the Bright Horizons family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families, and employees. Our commitment to children extends beyond our centers through our Bright Horizons Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to improving the quality of life for at-risk children and our Going Green efforts to raise social responsibility awareness about environmental issues and inspire earth-friendly activities.
- Help young children develop social, cognitive, emotional, and physical skills
- Provide a stimulating and exploratory environment
- Create a language-rich atmosphere
- Foster strong family relationships through open communication
- Allow toddlers to expand their ever-increasing abilities while developing into the very best people they can be
- Prepare a safe, welcoming environment where children can freely explore and actively make sense of the world through our curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips
- Enjoy the highest quality teaching resources and classroom materials
- Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean, and attractive
- Support organizational mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies to parents/guardians and coworkers
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration, and curriculum planning
Our extensive benefits package includes:
Key Words: teachers, teacher, education, school, infant, toddler, pre-k, preschool, pre-kindergarten, center director, child care, day care, daycare, childcare, children, child, teach, early childhood, early education, early care
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA training program
- Ongoing training through Bright Horizons University — our own online university
- Career path
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Commuter benefits
- Online shopping discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED required
- Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- CDA or working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons Family Solutions is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care,...