The National Account Executive will generate sales by pursuing target accounts through prospecting, expanding share of wallet and developing a specific strategy to increase revenues.
• Develop and execute sales plan to meet and exceed budgeted proposal and sales goals.
• Establish effective business partnerships with key individuals at critical functions within the assigned National Accounts
• Analyze and communicate customer goals, needs and challenges to branch business units to provide a translucent transfer of information
• Monitor monthly profitability and return on investment analysis of assigned accounts, evaluate financial performance and develop action plans to address issues
• Provide timely, complete, and accurate sales call reports, itineraries, prospect profiles, monthly activity reports, forecasts, and any other data requested by management.
• Provide accurate forecasting of each National Account, solicit the help of legal, Director of National Accounts, Insurance Risk Management and Region Managers for risk assessment.
• Provide strategy on allocation of funds for advertising, trade shows and special events to achieve sales target and Return on investment.
• Understand market competitors, their approach, challenges and activities while providing regular feedback to the Director of National Accounts
• Conduct professional presentations using computer demonstrated and any other creative techniques to internal and external key decision makers. Must be able to present to a group of 20 or more.
• Attend regional and National Trade Shows capturing the information gained in an organized database.
• Bachelors Degree or 5 years previous sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to cold call on new accounts
• Past history of relationship selling
• A proven success as a “hunter”
• Ability to present before large groups
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Negotiation skills.
• Computer skills
• 50% travel
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
TruGreen LandCare - 2 years ago
TruGreen provides landscape design, installation, and maintenance for office and retail centers, resorts, parks, and housing developments....