Post by Jobing - POSITION SUMMARYUnder supervision of the IT Director, installs PC's and related hardware; investigates hardware problems and performs system hardware and communication connection repairs; monitors reliability of network infrastructure and operating systems on multiple platforms; diagnoses and repairs problems; responds to inquiries and requests for assistance with the organization's computer systems or PC's; and identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides advice to assist users; performs related duties as required. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES • As a technical resource, helps users resolve equipment and data problems and performing help desk functions. Provides end user training where required. Provides emergency on–call support on a rotating basis.
Evaluates user needs and system functionality and ensures that IT facilities meet these needs. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS • Comprehensive knowledge of principles theories, concepts, and practices of information management technology. • Knowledge and skill in various versions of Windows/Exchange servers, Active Directory, and RDP technologies. • Knowledge of the principles of cultural competency and adherence to its philosophy.
- Coordinates service, repair, install requests and equipment for land line and IP based phone systems and circuits. • Troubleshoots computer system problems and problems with hardware and software, e–mail, network and peripheral equipment, making necessary repairs and corrections. • Installs, assembles, and configures computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals like printers, scanners and other hardware. • Install and repair of data, video and voice cabling as needed.
- Assists in the planning, design, research, testing, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications. • Maintains current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources. • Creates and maintains technical and user documentation for all systems, including those locally developed. • Participates in the planning and development of short and long range technology plans.
- Knowledge of Lifewell’s Code of Ethics statement and adherence to its concepts. • Advanced skills with Windows and Office suites, desktop operating systems (multiple versions). • Skill in critical thinking, problem–solving/analysis, and decision–making with acute attention to detail. • Ability to communicate with employees, management staff, vendors, and other community stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret complex technical reference manuals and procedures. • Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non–technical users of the systems. • Ability to work effectively as a member of both strategic and operational teams. • Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and other professional standards of conduct. • Ability to set priorities and organize a diverse and heavy workload.EDUCATION/LICENSE/CERTIFICATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS • HS/GED and at least one year of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, technical training and experience. • After hours and weekend availability as required • Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39–month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). • Must be 21 years of age • Background Check • Minimum typing speed of 25 wpmPHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS • Standard office environment and mobility to travel between various organizational worksites and/or external meetings.
- Ability to apply critical thinking, and sound judgment in an ever–changing environment with multiple projects and competing priorities. • Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders. • Ability to create and maintain required documents.BEHAVIORAL EXPECTATIONS • Meets deadlines and provides required data, documents and information to others as requested. • Makes appropriate independent decisions, collaborating with others as appropriate, assuming accountability for outcomes.
- Maintains availability, accessibility, and visibility to others; manages crisis or emergency situations effectively and professionally. • Consistently displays a positive attitude and image of the agency. • Acts as a role model to others through professional appearance and behavior that’s consistent with the desired organizational image. • Adapts readily to change; guides others through the change process and seeks ways to facilitate the process.
- Promotes objectivity, demonstrating collegiality in the workplace. • Encourages the expression of diverse points of view; interacts effectively and is proactive in developing problem–solving approaches that are culturally sensitive.
Jobing - 30+ days ago