Kantar Worldpanel’s core business is in the continuous measurement and analysis of consumer purchasing and usage behaviour. We achieve this by collecting data from samples of consumers, using technology matched to the sophistication of local markets, including bar code and till receipt scanners, internet, SMS text messaging and diary.
The best people working with you:
This data is analysed and interrogated by our team of over 2,000 consumer panel specialists around the world, a body of expertise unrivalled in our industry. These experts devote their time to understanding consumer behaviour and providing essential insights to help support your strategy and drive it forward.
Local sensitivity on a global scale:
As the trend towards globalisation in business continues, there is a corresponding requirement for information and insight on an international basis. Because Worldpanel is able to offer more panels in more countries than anyone else we can tailor our services to your needs. Despite this tremendous scale we remain sensitive to conditions in the local market; how we interact with panel members and the choice of data collection methodology must be carefully considered in this context. The global breadth of our knowledge, the local depth of information collected across the different facets of the fmcg world and the wide range of clients, from manufacturing to retailing and other associated organisations, combine to make Worldpanel the most relevant and accepted currency used and respected across the industry.
Only by combining good data, consumer panel specialists, skilled analysis and a concentration on understanding the consumer can we truly begin to help solve existing problems, provide the right answers and guide you to new opportunities.
We are looking for an energetic team player with a real sense of drive and energy. Someone who is keen to work in a strategically important region within a fast growing business.
Working in the beverages team and providing occasional support for the Personal Care service, this is a great role for an individual with a flexible work approach, capable of multi-tasking/prioritizing and working across multiple accounts, looking for a challenging role with great long-term opportunities in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Beverages - Usage
- As a Client Executive working in the Beverages team you will have a key role across multiple accounts, developing close client relationships based on strong analysis and great rapport skills.
- Working within a small team, you will be involved with leading global brands and will be instrumental in supporting their strategy to drive their business forward.
- Through occasional onsite servicing and remote client servicing you will identify the clients’ commercial needs, and spot opportunities for giving our services a wider exposure, whether basic data or additional projects. Must be comfortable servicing clients and building relationships without day to day in person contact.
- You will work with the Consumer Insights Director to develop the account by implementing and reviewing strategy and objectives from the account plan, with responsibility for identifying revenue, and contributing to the team financial results and forecasts.
- Act as one of the key day to day contacts within the client service team, working closely with multiple clients
- Attend occasional onsites at clients and work remotely with clients to develop relationships with key stakeholders and deliver training.
- Develop a good understanding of the Beverage category and build strong relationships with key contacts.
- Address both ad-hoc requests and issue driven briefs and presentations, showing some ability to construct arguments, which deliver sound actionable recommendations to the client.
- Key involvement in developing and delivering challenging presentations, using usage data sources to drive true consumer insight.
- Support the preparation of account plans, which support the development of client objectives of revenue growth.
- Work with counterparts to prepare integrated presentations and implement joint on-site servicing
- Responsible for managing and anticipating client demands
- Proactively identify account development opportunities in order to meet financial targets, to work on proposals with the Consumer Insights Director and follow through to delivery with the client.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from complex data sets and a passion to understand the consumer.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Ability to show passion and drive in day to day circumstances
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Enthusiasm to deliver insight to clients at all levels