Business Project Specialist
(New Market Development Analyst) is responsible for tracking, documenting and reporting work efforts and tasks related to business and product opportunities associated with emerging Minnesota health trends and reforms, including the health insurance exchange. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, health care, project management or related field is required. One - two years experience in a health plan or other health related organization with a project management experience and/or product management focus is required. Formal project management experience or designations are preferred.
- Assist with implementing potential health insurance exchange products in collaboration with New Market Development Manager and other critical stakeholders.
- Create and maintain detail project plans related to emerging markets and products, following up with task owners on progress and resolution of issues.
- Publish progress reports on assigned projects.
- Assist in analysis and preparation of required business cases and business plans for new markets that drive informed decision-making at multiple levels within the organization.
- Provide support for Exchange subgroups as assigned, including meeting minutes.
- Represent Corporate Strategy in meetings as needed.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
UCare provides more than 160,000 Minnesotans with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health....