Provides analysis and reports to ensure sound financial operations. Provides decision support to management. Performs duties under initial close supervision, then after training performs routine tasks with general review. Non-routine tasks are closely supervised. This position is responsible for providing analysis and support of operations related to the budgeting, strategic planning, activity based costing, variance, and ad-hoc analysis processes for a facility, region, or division.
- Performs specifically defined tasks related to several routine and non-routine/complex functions (e.g. operating budget, capital budget, strategic planning).
- Works with financial systems such as Essbase, Strata, Charge Master, Contracting, Costing, EDW, etc. to perform duties.
- Prepares financial analysis, variance reports and ad hoc reports.
- Coordinates with others in gathering information, scheduling processes, and communicating issues.
- Accountable for timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
- May participate in system-wide processes or improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or Business; Education is verified and degree must be obtained through an accredited institution
- Manual Dexterity, Speaking
- MBA or Master's of Accountancy
- 2 years of budgeting experience
- Previous hospital/healthcare industry experience
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Computer experience including: spreadsheets, word processing, budgeting applications and Internet
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 17 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...