As a Treasury Management Officer II, you will be responsible for the sale of Treasury Management services as well as the maintenance of existing business within a geographic territory and/or segment as well as achieving exceptional levels of client satisfaction. You will be responsible for identifying segment/market industry trends and interpreting these trends into definable product issues/solutions. The Treasury Management Officers also lead the coaching and development of Commercial and Business Bankers as well as Branch Managers, regarding Treasury Management services.
In addition, you will be charged with implementing a regular calling effort on all clients/qualified prospects to offer Treasury Management Services and fee income products and services including: On-line banking, Wholesale and Retail Lockbox, Positive Pay, ACH processing, ARP and merchant services in order to maximize revenues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Conducts client and prospect calls to produce revenue generating business for the Bank. Develops and maintains a prospect list of potential business relationships. Follow up on prospects on a continual basis
• Calls on commercial and middle market customers
• Works with manager, commercial bankers and local branches to obtain referrals and information to assist in calling efforts
• Attends joint calls with Commercial Loan Officers and Branch Managers
• Communicates effectively with other Bank associates
• Assists where needed to retain or develop new relationships for the Bank
• Makes referrals to Commercial Loan Officers, Mortgage and Branch Officers where appropriate
CONTROL RELATED RESPONSIBILITIES
Become knowledgeable regarding the department's internal controls as outlined in the policies and procedures and comply with all control requirements.
Ability to comprehend and adhere to Federal and State banking regulations, Company policies and procedures, and successfully participate in regulatory and Company training requirements via multiple and variable delivery methods.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
• 3-5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• CTP, CCM or AAP Designation preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear, speak and sit. This position regularly uses a computer (keyboard/mouse/screen) and telephone. The employee is frequently required to stand or walk. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally bend, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computer work).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be willing to work in a professional office environment with excellent teamwork and communication skills
• The individual will also be required to visit with existing and potential Bank clients outside the Bank
Capital Bank Corporation owns about a quarter of Capital Bank, NA, which has more than 140 offices in the Carolinas, Florida, Tennessee,...