Operations Analyst I - International (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
WE'RE ABOUT A BETTER TOMORROW.
As the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., Shaklee has been making people healthier for over 50 years. And we've made it part of our job to make the planet healthier along the way. We were doing it back when green was just a color and biodegradable was barely a word. In fact, as early as 1960, we made one of the first biodegradable household cleaners ever. And we were the first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutralâ„¢ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment.
The Operations Analyst I is responsible for ensuring on-time deliverables for new market openings. He/She will work within International department in Pleasanton, CA Headquarters and will be the main point of contact as well as a trusted resource for all operations issues from the markets. They will support, coordinate and ensure proper execution of all operational processes and initiatives between the key functional groups at the corporate headquarters and the international markets; coordinating all the implementation plans and schedules.
They will need to be creative and flexible with the ability to work independently as well as a team player and be able to handle a heavy work load in a diverse environment. This candidate must posses excellent leadership skills and a positive attitude.
* Research, analyze, plan and execute monthly product shipments to the markets to ensure proper safety stock levels and product supply.
* Manage and oversee forecasting process and ensure products for international markets are forecasted optimally and are planned for production.
* Act as liaison between local operations and management teams and the U.S. counterparts to coordinate inventory supply and quality control.
* Manage the label creation and confirmation process for the markets.
* Escalate product quality and shipment issues and follow up with solutions to remedy the situation.
* Represent the market and facilitate the interaction between the local market and Planning, Import/Export, Operations and other departments as needed.
* Be a trusted resource for all operations issues from the markets.
* Bachelor's degree required and 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
* Bi- or multi-lingual skills required; Fluent in Chinese HIGHLY desireable.
* Experience in multiple business functions a strong plus (Import and Export, QA, QC, Product Development, Manufacturing, etc.).
* Experience in production planning and coordiation, supply chain and demand analysis experience required
* Understanding/experience of multilevel marketing channel a plus.
* Strong judgment skills for evaluating situations, analyzing options and recommending course of action to generate optimal results.
* Ability to gather, process and present information clearly and effectively.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
* Experience in working with people of diverse culture, background and languages.
* Efficient in PC, Mac, Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced Excel level. Experience in Illustrator is a plus.
* Must be able to work overtime and evening hours. Periodically conduct phone calls and work during off hours due to time zone difference.
* Must be able to travel internationally occassionally/as needed.
* Warehouse management / batch control management highly desireable.
* Must work well with others.
* Must work well under pressure.
Please apply to:
Shaklee Corporation is an EOE / Shaklee Corporation supports a smoke free workplace.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
Shaklee - 30+ days ago
For 50 years, Shaklee has been a leading provider of premium quality, natural nutrition, and personal care products, environmentally-friendl...