RN (Registered Nurse) - CH Outpatient Surgery Department - Per Diem
Excellent team environment!
Under general supervision, the RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of CommunityHospital. In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the RN staff nurse assumes responsibility for the management of the delivery of patient care including, but not limited to, assessment/re-assessment, development of the care plan of care, implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions utilizing the nursing process. The RN staff nurse also assists the anesthesiologist and surgeon with patient-related care activities.
- Provides care to surgical patients in the pre/post operative area according to policy and procedure and care standards.
- Maintains knowledge of medications, equipment, expected patient outcomes during surgery and anticipated complications.
- Coordinates patient care with multidisciplinary team.
- Acts to protect and advance patient’s best interest.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure with the State of Oklahoma required.
- Minimum of one year experience in acute care preferred.
- Pre and Post-op experience preferred.
- AHA BLS Healthcare required within 30 days of hire. ACLS required within 90 days of hire.
3100 SW 89th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Outpatient Surgery Department
Per Diem, Hourly
Download Application Here
Fill Out Application
You may type your information to this form, save and submit to us electronically only if you have a version of Adobe Acrobat that supports saving completed documents. If not, type your information into this form, print and either scan to email@example.com or fax to 405-378-3991.
JOB ID: 1261