Job Description:POSITION SUMMARY:|
Seasonal position, responsible for performing all
aspects of cellar work during harvest. For students and
recent graduates, we will also provide opportunities to
learn about other aspects of the wine industry. This is
a great way to gain real hands-on cellar experience, and
also get a glimpse into winery operations as a whole.
pumice-transfers, juice and must additions,
- Grape receiving, crushing, pressing, racking,
inoculations, pump-overs, barrel prep/filling,
sanitation, and general winery operations.
adherence to company health and safety protocols, and in
- Must be able to perform all job functions in strict
accordance with quality control standards and standard
equipment operating procedures.
September and continue working through early November.
- Must be able to begin working in late August or early
- Ability to perform work duties in and outdoors.
- Strong technical skills or prior crush experience
and lift up to 55 pounds
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time,
conditions, with moderate noise levels
- Must be able to work in various temperature
- Valid Driver’s License and pre-employment drug screen
Open Date : 2013-02-04 14:00:00
Division/Department : Operations--Production
Constellation Brands - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Constellation Brands, Inc. is an international producer and marketer of beverage alcohol with a portfolio of wine brands complemented by...