Catalent Pharma Solutions (a Blackstone Group company) is a leading Drug Development, Advanced Delivery Technology and Supply partner to the global pharmaceutical industry. A Fortune 1000 company, with over 20 locations on 5 continents, we partner with 90 out of the top 100 pharmaceutical companies and 44 of the top 50 biotech firms, as well as thousands of small innovator companies.
Account Manager for DAS sales in the NE territory/Canada
Candidates will have under graduate-degree in science. Candidate will have strong understanding of pharmaceutical business workflow and pre-clinical research needs. Candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with corresponding strong commercial experience. Ideal candidate will have spent 2+ years in business development or similar, in pharma-facing business.
Travel >40% required for the position.
Characteristics sought in candidates include:
Requirements for candidate:
- Ability to understand, communicate, and evangelize product portfolio to diverse audience from Sales with varying levels of scientific understanding to senior researchers who are SME's in their respective fields.
- Ability to assess market feedback and liaise in matrix environment to support and communicate product and portfolio insights to product development, marketing and management audiences
- Having an inquisitive, self-starting approach to analyzing data and distilling business relevant trends.
- Ability to synthesize and present research to inform senior management of Sales and financial trends, customer and business performance.
- An understanding of internal customer business drivers and to support identification of new analytical metrics to improve market insight.
- Can work and contribute in a fast-paced, international, multidisciplinary business setting
- Under Graduate degree in Science
- Outstanding communication, presentation skills and customer presence
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical research and regulatory requirements in pre-clinical research, drug safety research tools and data systems, and appropriate research workflows
- Strong understanding of financial and commercial/sales concepts
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in business development or technical sales role in company targeting pharmaceutical industry
Catalent Pharma Solutions - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Catalyst + talent = Catalent. At least, that's the brand Catalent Pharma Solutions is using to try to ensure its customers'...