Title: Consultant, Application Design & Development
Location: Ohio-Dublin-Cardinal Place
Job Number: _12009982
At Cardinal Health, we''re developing the innovative products
and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing,
global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and
Function: IT Centers of Expertise
Family: Applications Design & Develop
This role will focus on commercial software development and
support of our PatientScribe mobile application.
- Software development of new product features
- Subject matter expert for technical issues and
- Platform architecture, monitoring, stability
This role will work with the following technologies:
for JSON-based RESTful services
jQuery, jQuery Mobile
- Maven for builds
- JPA / Hibernate / Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc
- Apache & Tomcat web servers
- SUSE Linux operating system
- HTML5, CSS3
- Service oriented architecture
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
methods of innovation, validated learning and build-measure-learn cycle a plus.
- Experience in commercial software development, Lean Startup
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years minimum experience.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Cardinal Health - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves the...