Job Description Reporting to the Manager, Sales Support and Global Salesforce.com, this position will provide support to the North American Sales team..
- Provides administrative support to Sales in preparing and submission of new sale quotes;
- Interact with underwriting on such matters as package quotations, and regular group benefit quotations;
- Assists in the creation and development of sales proposals and client specific sales presentation materials & binders;
- Coordinate implementation process with matrix partners (internals / external) to improve client net promoter score;
- Responsible to coordinate with sales representative on prospect/broker inquiries, problem solving, and ensuring client intent is captured;
- Preparing and sending application and supporting documents to clients;
- Coordinating with operational departments on new business installations;
- Maintain CRM system, salesforce.com for new business account and opportunities records;
- Preparing standard and customized reporting using salesforce.com;
- Maintenance and ordering of department office supplies; and
- Participates in project work for market as directed by Sales Support Manager.
Desired Skills & Experience
– A bachelor's degree or higher is strongly preferred, preferably in business or office administration;
– Strong organization skills with the ability to work independently and work on numerous projects at one time;
– Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work under pressure while anticipating the needs of Sales;
– Minimum of two years experience in an administrative support role, preferably supporting sales teams;
– Understanding of group insurance business strongly desired;
– Self-directed with a high level of personal accountability and responsibility;
– Strong analytical and research skills with a high attention to detail;
– Excellent time management skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
– Permanent resident status or work permit is required.
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer is required;
– Knowledge of databases (salesforce.com) is also preferred.
– Strong communication skills (written & oral), in addition to, excellent typing skills and proofreading skills;
Proficiency in English is required (written & spoken). .
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security....