Snagajob is seeking a part-time intern to test-drive a career in marketing communications. We’re looking for someone who knows how to talk to businesses large and small, someone who wields commas and dashes with precision, and someone who feels that connecting America’s hourly employers with job seekers is more than just a job.
Internship comprises a mix of copywriting for the web, collateral emails, direct mail and more. Additional duties may include social media management, copy editing, event support and any number of collaborative, out-of-the-box initiatives.
What We'll Expect:
- Engaging audiences of all shapes and sizes by communicating complex ideas into simple and compelling messaging
- Working on content campaigns across multiple channels, including blogs, collateral and email
- Work in collaboration with subject matter experts to help educate hourly employers and employees on new products, trends and best practices
- Representing our brand on the front lines
- One million things we’re not doing already today
What You'll Bring:
Please include three writing samples that will razzle and dazzle the Marketing Communications team, and showcase your mad skills and abilities. Internship is paid and part time, on site at our Richmond, VA offices. Opportunity for future full-time employment.
- Real experience working in a professional environment, whether through a career or internship
- High social media I.Q. and knowledge of the internets
- Ability to work independently; must be responsible for own deadlines and goals
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with content management systems
- Profreeding experience; with substantial knowledges of stile, and grammer guidelines
SnagAJob.com, Inc - 18 months ago
Employers can snag the full or part-time help they need at SnagAJob.com. Founded in 1999, the company provides online recruiting for hourly...