PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for processing home equity loans in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with daily deadlines.
1. Orders and reviews title reports, appraisals, and flood certificates.
2. Gathers and reviews documents and prepares files for underwriting, which includes verifying mathematical calculations on the property value and income.
3. Prepares file for Closing or Cancellation, which includes completing a checklist and thoroughly auditing the files for accuracy and completeness.
4. Communicates with the point of contact as well as third party vendors regarding preliminary loan approvals and denials, final approval, loan status, title reports, and appraisals. Relays any issues to the point of contact and works to resolve.
5. Reviews and works various reports to ensure that goals, deadlines, and turnaround times are met.
6. Keeps informed of trends and developments in the real estate market as well as changes in rules and regulations.
7. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months office related experience. Must be analytical, detail oriented, well organized, and result-driven. Must also possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent PC skills in Word and Excel. A knowledge of lending and consumer regulations is a plus.
MidFirst Bank - 11 months ago
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and...