IT Project Manager III
We are currently seeking an IT Project Manager, level III for our Information Technology department located in Wayne, PA.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and completing of multiple and complex cross-functional projects within the information technology department.
- Overseeing all aspects of projects.
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- College degree in or professional certification in project management is required.
- At least 7 years experience managing multiple large and complex IT-related projects.
- In-depth understanding of project management methodologies, techniques and indistry practices
- Must be an expert in MS Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Genex - 15 months ago
This GENEX isn't a bunch of disaffected slackers. Far from it, the hard-working company provides health care cost-containment and...