Bayer CropScience (BCS), a subgroup of Bayer AG is one of the world's leading innovative crop science companies in the areas of crop protection, non-agricultural pest control, seeds and traits. The company offers an outstanding range of products and extensive service backup for modern, sustainable agriculture and for non-agricultural applications. Bayer CropScience has a global workforce of 20,700 and is represented in more than 120 countries. Sales We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The primary responsibility of this role, as Technical Sales Representative, is to develop, plan and implement sales initiatives aimed at maintaining and increasing business in the assigned area. The incumbent is the focal point for all projects/activities related to assigned/prospective accounts.
The incumbent will:
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
- Develop sales strategies for assigned customers and potential customers;
- Communicate customer requirements to proper internal personnel;
- Call on existing and potential customers to sell Bayer products and present recommendations on product introduction;
- Participate in local organizations to maintain awareness of industry issues;
- Gather, assimilate and analyze market and competitive information;
- Achieve or exceed budgeted sales volume for assigned area;
- Develop and update annual sales forecast;
- Assist in formulation and implementation of long and short-term strategic sales plans for accounts within assigned area;
- Formulate and recommend strategies for achieving long and short business plans for key accounts and assigned area;
- Participate in industry trade shows;
- May provide supervision to lower-level employees;
- Assist in establishment and maintenance of travel/entertainment budget.
Salary and grade level will be commensurate with experience and/or education level.
- B.S. degree in Business, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with 5 or more years of proven sales experience. Non-degreed individuals must have proven equivalent experience in sales with the market, products or technology;
- Possesses advanced understanding of sales/marketing techniques and knowledge of the assigned products, markets and customer base;
- Requires good organizational and planning skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written);
- Incumbents must possess advanced persuasive abilities and negotiation skills in order to influence current and potential customers to Bayer products.
Bayerjobs.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...