Every Wednseday 3:30 -11:00
Every Other Wednesday 8:00am-4:30 pm
- The Computed Tomography Technologist is involved in hands on patient care. The Computed Tomography Technologist manages room workflow and facilitates care of patients in conjunction with the Computed Tomography Supervisor.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health licensure for Radiologic Technologist, required.
- ARRT registry in Radiologic Sciences, required.
- ARRT registry in Computed Tomography, required.
- BCLS, required.• Minimum of 1 years of clinical experience required.
Faulkner Hospital - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -