Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor responsible for efficiently performing a wide variety of electrical/electronic functions to maintain equipment and facilities in proper working condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are carried out in accordance with blueprints, manuals, engineering specifications and building codes, using a wide variety of precision tools and equipment. They include the following:
Shift Information: The person in this position works 3-12 hr days one week and 4 the next and requires working alternating weekends.
- Applies electrical and electronic theory, principles of electrical circuits, electrical testing procedure, engineering mathematics, physics, and related knowledge to lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify production electronic equipment such as CNC Machine Tools.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance of electrical/electronic equipment.
- Assembles and test electronic/electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical/electronic principles.
- Diagnoses cause of electrical/electronic or mechanical malfunctions or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Develops wiring diagrams and layout drawings for equipment modification and installation.
- Prepares documentation and job related forms as required.
- Repairs, maintains, and installs electrical systems and equipment as required.
- Locates and determines electrical/electronic malfunctions using a wide variety of electrical testing equipment.
- Assist other maintenance personnel as required.
- Assists in training other personnel as required.
- Performs other maintenance duties as required.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, and must be available to work a flexible schedule or change assigned shift, as determined by business need.
Supervisory Responsibilities – This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Job Requirements/ Qualifications Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Associate Degree in electrical/electronic repair or equivalent, in whole or in part, through self-study and experience. Four years electrical/electronic maintenance experience on CNC Machine tools and equipment.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand various technical manuals relating to Industrial Maintenance.
- Working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repair.
- Ability to plan, organize and lay out work
- Ability to use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments, hand tools both electrical & Pneumatic
- Ability to operate forklift and use hi-lifts
- .Ability to pass any applicable written tests for this position.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write and/or complete routine reports.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software and Manufacturing software.
Core Competencies: Upon hire, candidate will be expected to demonstrate solid performance in all areas of Cameron's core competencies, which include:
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret technical schematic and electrical diagrams and drawings.
- Proven ability to effectively use a wide variety of precision electrical/electronic testing equipment.
- Adaptability/Flexibility * Communication * Customer Focus
- Decision Making/Judgment * Dependability * Initiative
- Job Knowledge * Results Focus * Teamwork/Cooperation
- Work Environment/Safety
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...