Brasfield & Gorrie has an exciting opportunity available for a Project Scheduler. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Leading the development of a detailed project schedule along with the project teams input.
- Collecting progress, updating and reporting projects status.
- Work closely with the project management team in setting project goals and analyzing the status of the project.
- Analyze schedules to determine duration and logic issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years scheduling experience.
- Experience on Government projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of critical path method scheduling
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- 2 years experience with P6 scheduling software required.
- Familiarity with claims prevention and analysis techniques strongly preferred
- Ability to conduct constructability reviews for varying construction method/techniques during design or construction
Brasfield & Gorrie - 20 months ago
Brasfield & Gorrie works alongside clients to build up the South one project at a time. The company provides construction management,...