Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a Master Limited Partnership (MLP) engaged, through its three subsidiaries, Gulf Crossing Pipeline Company LLC, Gulf South Pipeline Company, LP, and Texas Gas Transmission, LLC in the interstate transportation and storage of natural gas. Boardwalk directly serves customers in 12 states and has approximately 14,200 miles of pipeline and 11 underground storage fields with aggregate certificated working gas capacity of approximately 163 billion cubic feet.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is looking for an Engineer/Geologist, Gas Storage for the Owensboro, KY office.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will perform engineering and/or geologist assignments and studies associated with the development, maintenance, and operation of the underground storage reservoirs to maximize their deliverability while maintaining security and integrity of BWP gas storage system
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Reservoir engineering and geology knowledge. Background in inventory/reservoir calculations is preferred
- Good communication, time management and people skills
- Proficient in use of computer applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Well testing, drilling, completions, and workover experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geology is required
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners - 3 years ago