Job Title: Attendant
Under supervision, oversees parking of vehicles, greets visitors and provides information, enforces parking regulations, provides limited security, acts as entrance cashier as needed, and performs other related duties as assigned.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
Physical Requirements of Position
- Oversees the parking of vehicles at various locations.
- Issues citations for parking violations; advises patrons of parking regulations.
- Provides information and assistance to motorists and tourists.
- Performs minor maintenance or repair to equipment; assists with litter abatement in immediate area.
- Performs limited security checks on parking lots and structures.
car counts and complete lot maintenance-related tasks.
- Repetitive standing and sitting in a cashier's booth for approximately 5-6 hours per day.
- Walk during shift (approximately 2-3 hours per day) to conduct
finite hand movement needed to use car-counter. Hand and arm
- Repetitive hand and arm movements needed to distribute tickets;
movements also required to pick up debris.
- Incumbent may bend, stretch, squat regularly to perform job
Mental Requirements of Position
- Exposed to various weather conditions each day.
- Exposed to both vehicle noise and car exhaust fumes.
- Requires ability to communicate verbally to provide customer
hangtag or ticket.
- Attention to detail needed to ensure that cars have the proper
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Parking System - 2 years ago