USA-Utah-Salt Lake City
L-3 Communications / D.P. Associates in Salt Lake City, UT seeks a Training Specialist to join the team.
Work involves planning, designing, organizing, conducting, and evaluating educational and training programs.
- Performs complex (journey-level) training work.
May train and/or supervise the work of others.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Assesses and analyzes training needs.
- Researches, designs, develops, evaluates, and reviews training programs and materials and recommends modifications, as appropriate.
- May assist in formulation of learning objectives, plan, design and develop methods for the assessment and evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Evaluates training effectiveness by using pre-test and post-test measures, interviews, and examining various records and reports; and recommends modifications to training, as appropriate.
- Compiles reports on training programs and maintains training records.
- May assist in budgeting, marketing, and proposal process. Other duties as assigned.
Strong interpersonal relationship skills. Must have strong computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Office software. High School Diploma or equivalent. Clean driver’s record
EDUCATION: Military Instructor Certification OR
4 year college or university degree
Education or professional instructor experience that demonstrates the ability to conduct training sessions and perform other leadership and administrative duties as outlined in job summary
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
D.P. Associates, Inc.
L-3 Communications - 10 months ago
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...