Coordinates the administrative duties to include support to the Rental Power Generation Team and Customers. Performs all duties with a customer service focus.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Promote and endorse all aspects of Cummins Central Power’s Safety Policies and Procedures. Endorse and actively support Cummins Central Power’s Customer Support Improvement (CSI) efforts. Provide inside sales support to Rental Sales team. Proactively respond to customer questions and requests over the phone; Coordinate delivery, set-up, tear-down, return and check-in of rental equipment at all locations for entire Rental Sales team Prepare and present itemized quotations to customers; Coordinate planned maintenance of rental equipment with service department; Bill customers for rental equipment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Education and experience in generators, engines, and related components.
- Cummins product knowledge is highly preferred.
- Basic to intermediate technical knowledge required to perform job successfully
- Experience in traffic and logistics
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and BMS
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service Focus with experience in customer problem resolution.
- Current driver’s license required – CDL preferred.
Occasional on call assignments. Some travel required. Bending, lifting and ability to perform detailed visual inspection of the equipment.
Monster - 3 years ago