Incorporates knowledge of the nursing process and the professional standards of nursing in daily practice. Applies knowledge of growth and development to perform detailed assignments/interventions. Provides consistent care based on the changing physical and psychosocial needs, unique to the patient.
Assesses and interprets patient status/information based on knowledge of growth/development and age; recognizes basic changes based on the assessment.
Prioritizes, initiates, and delegates appropriate interventions based on assessed patient need.
Demonstrates ability to administer medication and treatments safely and effectively based on age and development of patient.
Demonstrates the ability to use, maintain, and troubleshoot patient care equipment.
Initiates discharge planning based on assessed needs and follows through as appropriate.
Completes all patient care documents according to policy (i.e., Nursing Notes, Admission Assessments, MAR's, Restraint Document, etc.).
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- 18 months of recent nursing experience required.
- 1 year PICC Placement experience
- Active state RN license.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS required.
- PICC Line Certification
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Nursing - RN
AR-Little Rock-St Vincent Infirmary
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 16 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...