Job Description |
Dell Inc.’s wholly owned subsidiary Perot Systems Government Services is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst. The Senior Pricing Analyst will provide pricing management for Dell Services Federal Government offices in Fairfax, VA. The person shall:
Conduct cost estimates to determine proposed contract pricing terms. Compile materials and price lists from product/services specification documents. Computes estimates of materials, equipment, and/or labor costs, and calculate profit, gross margins and other cashflow and pricing metric. Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for senior level PRICING and Price to Win activities as a member of the Pricing Government Services organization supporting Government Services division of Dell. This position will be located in Fairfax, Virginia. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying competitors for strategic/large opportunities developing pricing strategy and target PTW for proposals in accordance with Cost Estimating System, being a leader to the development of pricing strategy, performing financial/competitive analyses, assessing market conditions related to pricing and supporting contract negotiations. The candidate must have the ability to work independently and assist in the review of detailed BOEs. Candidate will also prepare/participate in all levels of proposal reviews. Typical duties will include RFP Analysis, pricing model development, BOE review, preparation of Cost Element Breakdowns, compilation of pricing source data and preparation of customer pricing formats. Candidate will use and update existing models and/or templates primarily in MS Excel
• Candidates must have strong strategy/price to win experience and capabilities.
• Detailed and working knowledge of MS Excel is essential.
• Working knowledge of Cost Estimating Systems, profitability analysis and BOE development.
• Requires experience with CPFF, CPAF, T&M, FFP, and FPLOE.
• Position requires communication skills and ability to work well with technical operations, business development, finance, contracts and procurement staffs.
• Successful candidate will be willing to learn new skills and methodologies as well as develop new methodologies based upon past experiences.
• The Candidate must possess the ability to prioritize and complete difficult assignments.
Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CAS and GAAP.
Typically requires at least 10* years relevant experience without a Degree; 6+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 4+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
About Dell Inc.
Dell - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...