It’s an exciting time to join Honeywell!
Honeywell International is a $30-billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 120,000 employees in 95 countries around the world. Honeywell has a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement.
The Automation & Control Solutions (ACS) Division of Honeywell is driving the revolution of its business and the industry. ACS provides products and services that give their customers the power to create and control efficient, safe, comfortable environments. This $10-Billion enterprise offers controls for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; security systems, fire alarm systems, and energy management systems for all indoor environments. From home thermostats to large commercial building management systems, services, and controls, Honeywell ACS is clearly a global leader.
Honeywell Security Group (HSG) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HSG is a leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of electronic security technology protecting millions of homes, businesses and government facilities across the globe. Products include burglar and fire alarms, access control and video surveillance systems. HSG serves customers worldwide from more than 120 offices in over 40 countries and its distribution business, ADI, has more than 200 branch locations.
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist for our Louisville, Kentucky office.
You will assist our customers with troubleshooting security System issues including, access control, and structured cabling installation questions. In addition to this you will provide customer service and training to our end users on newly purchased products and education them on basic troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday – Friday.
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with the following:
- Accessing information from databases such as: Honeywell’s technical library, and knowledge base
- Ability to communicate with peers to get additional information for troubleshooting questions
- Experience working in a call center or helpdesk environment is a plus
- Basic electronic experience is preferred including, civilian, military or vocational
- Training of end user on new products and troubleshooting skills
- Customer Service
- Data entry
- Basic Internet searching
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year experience installing, servicing electronic systems or an Associates degree in a technical discipline
Don't miss a chance to have a career with exceptional earning potential and stretch challenges. Make Honeywell your employer of choice!
- Basic data entry on a standard computer (PC)
- Call center experience is preferred
- One hour a week of web-browsing experience
- Working knowledge of word processing
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Honeywell is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, full Medical & Dental, 401k, Tuition reimbursement, etc.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.careersathoneywell.com/ and enter requisition number: 00208798
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Honeywell is committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell - 2 years ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...