A fast-growing tech firm is looking for dynamic individuals to join the team. The IT Support position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities and requirements. Ideally the Company is looking for a junior, level 2 troubleshooting, IT Administrator with 2-3 years experience. This is the perfect opportunity to join a growing company.
- Respond to, troubleshoot and resolve issues via phone and remote
- Track incidents and document recurring issues via ticketing system
- Take ownership of IT issues through closure with effective communication to users on resolution
- Educate users on basic technologies without making them feel inferior
- Participate in both individual and team projects
- BS/BA in Information Technology or a related field (there's consideration for candidates without this)
- 2-3 years experience in a Tech type role
- Communicate technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette and ability to not only hear but also listen
- Can handle and prioritize multiple tasks and pays close attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills and follows tasks through to completion
$41-50K based upon skills and experience.