Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Create documentation when appropriate.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the Time-Tracking system.
- Support all applications.
- Continuously learn new tools and environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure McLane Methodology is followed.
- Ensure requirements match the design specifications for each plan.
- Ensure the development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure the test results match the test plans.
- Provide high-level detailed estimates and detailed developer specifications.
- Create an appropriate test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
- Develop and test solutions using the McLane development tools in the McLane development environment.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
- Manage and execute the System-Testing Process and the UAT Process.
- Support the implementation and post-implementation activities.
- Technical skills - IBM Mainframe, MVS/TSO COBOL DB2/Stored Procedures, JCL
- Middleware services:
- Technical skills - UNIX/LINUX, ORACLE Application/Database, ORACLE PL/SQL, Java Applets/JSP’s
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, related experience with GPA 3.0 or higher
- 0+ years Information Systems
- Work independently
- Work with other team members
- Strong desire to develop software
- Successfully completed an advanced programming course
- Java, Web Services, or Mobile Development experience is a plus
- Design and development of user interfaces using various web frameworks is a plus
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...