Virgin Islands Behavioral Services (VIBS), a 30-bed behavioral
health facility, with three out-patient programs and an educational
component, has been providing quality health care to the residents of
the Virgin Islands since 1995. The programs are located on St. Croix,
with an out-patient program on St. Thomas. An interesting and
challenging experience awaits you as an employee of VIBS. You will
join a group of talented, caring professionals, all committed to
providing the best in quality care to our diverse resident
Behavioral Services currently has a Family Therapist position
available. The candidate selected will be responsible for the
1. Provides family therapy for clients and
their families at the facility and in the home.
ongoing family assessments and provides feedback to the Case Manager.
3. Encourages family participation for activities outlined in
the client’s court order and/or Individual Treatment Plan.
The following are the job requirements for the Family Therapist
1. Graduate degree in psychology, counseling, or related field
2. At least two years work-related experience with
children or adolescents required.
3. Must know major aspects of
adolescent treatment, growth, development, and therapeutic
4. Bilingual applicant preferred; at a minimum,
the ability to understand and to make one’s self understood to
Universal Health Services - 10 months ago