The Customer Support Coordinator should be apt in processing large volume data entry
in both alphanumeric and symbolic data entry from source documents into computer, following format displayed on screen. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and formulates resolution and responds in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
2. Essential Duties
Responsible for processing multiple product order types including sample request, credit card,
configured made to order and stock product orders. Primary focus will be directed towards order
entry, plant communication, customers and sales. Investigate and resolve problems as they relate
to orders and recognize when to escalate customer issues. Provide direct communication with
both internal and external customers regarding service request, price correction and verification
of product catalog numbers through Siebel. Preferred experience with Siebel and SAP.
3. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Desire to grow within the company.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent follow-up skills
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
- Knowledge of SAP, Siebel Systems.
- MS Office, MS Outlook and Windows XP
- Develop knowledge of assigned products within division and systems to move within the Customer Support Organization.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, mixed apparatus pricing, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.
- May provide general guidance to others and train lower level employees
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer facing role.
- Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
- Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Support role supporting industrial or construction electrical distribution and products.
Siemens - 17 months ago