Seeking Cardiac Telemetry RN!
Cardiac Telemetry Unit
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- 20 bed unit, opened June 2010
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License.
- CPR, ACLS certified
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...