TASC is a rapidly growing Third Party Administrator of tax advantaged employee benefit programs who pioneered the use of IRS section 105 to allow small businesses to deduct all of their health care costs.
We offer an exciting, challenging and fast-paced environment in which talented professionals can really thrive. Here, you'll have the opportunity to do your best work in an atmosphere that's fun, open, and conducive to innovative thinking. If you're ready to take your career to the next level…we've got just the opportunity that can get you there.
POSITION PURPOSE :
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, design and maintain a network of Windows servers, networking equipment, and telephony systems. Lead cutting-edge technology initiatives for a network of over 700 users spanning locations across the country. Play a key role in the integration of new systems as TASC continues to expand. This position is open to Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and Minnesota telecommuting or may be located at our corporate headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a full-time, exempt position and works Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Knowledge of desktop/server operating systems (Windows and Linux), PCs, servers, LAN/WAN, storage technology and monitoring
- Knowledge of Cisco networking technology (Routers / Switches / Firewalls / IOS / ACL)
- Expereince with VMware server virualization
- Experience supporting VoIP telecommunications and phone equipment
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college, university, or vocational college with a degree in computer sciences or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of system administration and/or networking experience
- Ability to work independently and act as a technical leader for new technology initiatives
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is a third party administrator providing innovative solutions that protect your bottom line and assure peace of mind.