Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Java Architect / Lead Developer capable of creating and implementing extensible, scalable and high performance architecture to support the next generation solutions. The position will require the Senior Java Architect / Lead Developer to perform extensive development and coding tasks for greater than 50% of the job. Architecture will be decomposed into a common, platform layer of reusable assets to be shared across application, a high performance database that will support millions of endpoints, and a standard, gateway interface for application and operations. It is important for a Senior Java Architect / Lead Developer to understand networking, mesh and star networks and message cargoing in a message based network.
Technical Expertise Requirements:
- 5 - 10 years as a lead developer
- At least 5 years of experience as a software architect in building high performance, reliable java based applications
- Must have an excellent understanding of performance tuning and scalability, while creating a flexible and extensible architecture
- Must have experience with large scale (1 million lines of code or more) projects
- Education - BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT
Salary Range: $90,000 – 110,000. Salary is based on recent compensation package(s), total work history and relevant experience.
- SQLserver and Oracle DMS
- Code base is primarily Java. Experience with C, C# and C++, Scripting languages is preferred
- Experience working with many open-source / third party packages (JMS, apache, tomcat, Virtualization, ActiveMQ/JMS, memcache, Spring, struts, etc)
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Matthew Knapp at email@example.com
Keywords: Java, J2EE, Java Developer, Java Architect, Java Lead, Java Lead Architect, Java Lead Developer, Senior Developer, Senior Architect, Team Lead, Java Development, C, C#, C++, Scripting, Language, Open-source, Open Source, Spring, ActiveMQ, JMS, Virtualization, Database, Oracle, Oracle DMS, DMS, SQLserver, SQL, Apache, Tomcat, Enterprise, Code, Application.