Now is an excellent opportunity to advance your career today! The OEM Sales Manager role will allow you to showcase your talent in a dynamic start-up team environment.
Honeywell Aerospace is a $10B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Bendix King is a strategic business unit in Aerospace. It is a global leader in Aviation serving General Avionics (GA) business. Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make flying more comfortable, more secure, and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge Bendix King Technology in all its current products in GA cockpits of the world. This position will be located in Albuquerque , NM .
OEM Sales Manager - Global - Responsible for driving sales growth for the full portfolio of General Aviation products and services in to Part 23 and Part 27 aircraft manufacturers globally.
- Responsible for ensuring revenue targets are achieved through sales of products, systems and services to OEMs
- Ensures Customer Relationship Management process is applied to OEMs. Opportunity Identification facilitated through constant Customer interactions, Seminars, customer visits, Trade Shows and events.
- Ensures applicable Pursuit/campaign management is applied for new product offerings and services introduced into the region.
- Develops responses to RFP, RFQ and RFI’s
- Responsible for Customer strategy execution, Forecast/Demand Input to SIOP, Pricing Recommendations, & Competitive intelligence feedback.
- 10 years of experience in Sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study
- 10 years experience in Aerospace, preferably in avionics
- Private pilot license (VFR rated at minimum IFR preferred)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Possess strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good understanding of technology marketing, strategic planning, business and market development, customer & product marketing
- Highly self motivated.
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility
- Outstanding organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...