As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert, often working on multiple projects and programs.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Masters Degree in a related discipline.
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate
Requires 15-20 years experience.
Also demonstrate experience in the following:
- Translates organizational architectural needs into requirements, logical designs, physical design, and tactical construction and deployments
- Facilitates collaboration with a wide range of OEM and technology leaders
- Designs, engineers, implements, and operates enterprise infrastructure
Provide IT Training Support: Enterprise Architecture, CCM process, ITIL processes, ITSM tools
- IT Governance: Proposing,defining, and maintaining IT standards; Arch. Review Board support; IT config. baseline development & maintenance; CCM process improvement; engineering review support; CCB support; SDLC strategy & methodology support; maintain & update EA & CCM portals; ITIL Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture Business Support: assist in the capture of business requirements including, PMO, ITIL, BI, Porfolio Mgt, & emerging technology; support Architecture Review Board operations; collaborate with operations teams to support CCB & ERB activities; support development of integration planning for CRB-ERB-CCB-ARB
- EA IT Initiatives Support: EA assessments of SCRs submitted to the CCB; provide IT strategic planning support; support the revisions & updates to the IT 5-year roadmap; support maintenance and update of IT standards profile and management policy
- EA Acquisition Support: acquisitions, business case dev. & analysis, solutions analysis, tools identification & recommendation
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...