Sr. Product Manager (DePuy Synthes-Mitek)-00000ASY
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
BU: DePuy Synthes - Mitek
Job Function: Marketing
- The overall responsibility of a Senior Product Manager is the growth and development of the assigned portfolio of products
- The Senior Product Manager shall develop plans that ensure the consistent achievement of the marketing, sales and other short or long-range objectives of assigned products.
- Contribute to commercial, clinical, regulatory and supply chain strategy requirements for the product(s) lifecycle:
- Prepare annual marketing plan by utilizing the Marketing Excellence process in understanding the diverse set of customers (patient, physician, payer) and their current and future needs in formulating strategic and tactical programs that create opportunities of shaping new and evolving markets while adhering to the Corporate Guidelines.
- Provide leadership and support to sales operations for marketing initiatives and ensure execution is efficient, integrated, consistent and within budget. While at the same time complying with company policies and procedures, industry and government guidelines, authority approval limits, strategic directions and in accordance to the J&J Healthcare Compliance.
-Consistent track record of success as demonstrated through annual performance ratings in the last 2 performance cycles.
-Bachelor's Degree with above average academic standing, preferably with MBA degree.
-High potential with a minimum of 2 years of total marketing experience, with at least 5 years in Medical/ pharmaceutical industry.
-Marketing expertise in the field of the specialized sport medicine is preferred (not a must but an optional)
-Good business acumen with strong analytical skills and negotiation skills.
-Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
-Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point) applications.
-Willing to be on the field 20% of the time.
-Fluent English speaking skill is a must
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Marketing
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...