The Accreditation Coordinator is primarily responsible for the scheduling and follow-up of AAHRPP site visits. Working with other AAHRPP staff, the Accreditation Coordinator also performs duties associated with the administrative and coordination functions of the accreditation program, including preparation for Council meetings. The incumbent may handle matters of a highly confidential or sensitive nature and must react appropriately. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
1. Manages the implementation of accreditation procedures, including handling of accreditation documents and correspondence, pre- and post-site visit processing, and preparation for Council meetings.
2. Prepares and maintains the site visit schedule for both organizations and site visitors.
3. With the Accreditation Specialist, serves as the organization’s interface with site visitors and the organization.
4. Assists the Quality Improvement Specialist with systematic reviews of the accreditation program as needed.
5. Follows established policies and procedures, and assists in the preparation and revision of standard operating procedures.
6. Shares phone and reception duties with the other coordinators.
7. Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a professional demeanor
- Computer skills including: MS Office, database and website experience, and SharePoint (preferred)
- Strong commitment to quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong client service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, and coordinate with others to meet goals and complete tasks
- Flexible, creative approach to handling change and problem solving