Responsible for incoming mail, sorting, stamping and distributing of member mail and/or forms. Additional responsibilities include some data entry of member information received. General department support as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sort, stamp, count and batch all incoming mail (including member correspondence, enrollments, etc.).
• Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing U.S. mail and interoffice/departmental mail.
• Enter (data key) all enrollments received into designated stated enrollments spreadsheets for Membership Accounting Representatives to process.
• Collect from Membership Accounting and Reconciliation representatives all outgoing mail and deposit into mail drop.
• Routine pick up’s to be assigned.
• Provide eligibility screen prints on those enrollments received that do not contain eligibility screen print.
• Attach to respective enrollment form. Provide paper and toner for copiers, Fax and laser printing machines for all Departments, all locations.
• All certified and Express Mail is to be posted the same day and ready for Postal Courier Service pick-up.
• All Overnight label requests are to be done Carrier pick up.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED
• One year business office experience
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online. Be sure to let us know you are a current employee by selecting “Molina Employee (current) in the source section of the online application.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package.
Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...