Position/Job Description: This position will provide quality support (Quality Process Auditing) to the Production and support functions for an assigned area of the plant.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for ensuring Quality activities are in effect for the areas they are assigned. This includes all process documentation required-visual aids and Quality Alerts, work instructions, tools, tool lists, and critical torque specifications-as defined, controlled and available for operators, supervisors and QA personnel.
• Responsible for data collection and reporting.
• Responsible for ensuring process audits, internal audits (QMS) and layered audits are completed accurately and on time.
• Responsible for verifying effectiveness of CA’s, and for participating in line-side problem solving activities
• Responsible for the control of nonconforming material and all containment activities in their area(s).
• Responsible for compliance with applicable section(s), procedures and work instructions required to maintain ISO 9001 registration.
Responsible for executing the appropriate quality planning activities and deliverables.
• Train, direct and monitor the Plant Quality Activities in their assigned area(s).
• Ensure the integrity of data and accurate record completion.
• Ensure traceability of metrology equipment to data records.
• Ensure all equipment is properly used, properly handled and adequately stored.
• Prepare and perform QMS audits as directed by Process Quality Engineer.
• All other tasks as assigned by Process Quality Engineer.
Job Requirements :
• Minimum requirement: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Basic Quality knowledge (ASQ)
• Basic problem solving skills (ASQ)
• ISO 9001 Quality Standard
• Basic Quality Auditing skills (ASQ)
• Minimum 3 months of manufacturing/quality experience
• Fluency in English is required (written and oral)
• Fluency in other languages is an advantage
Skills and Capabilities:
Working knowledge of quality systems-inspection and test, calibration, measurement, process auditing, document control, quality auditing.
Advanced knowledge of GD & T and blue print reading.
Advanced knowledge of using metrology equipment (Hardness testing, Height gages, Micrometers, etc,) as applicable.
Ability to train employees in quality related activities.
Must be able to effectively use written and verbal communication skills.
Interpersonal skills (e.g., tact/diplomacy, listening, negotiation, consulting).
Knowledge and experience with QMS requirements-procedures, work instructions, compliance, auditing records for compliance, etc.
Understanding the importance of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
Understanding Lean Manufacturing, Single Piece Flow, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, 5S and Visual Factory
Creating Work Instructions
Knowledge and application of Mechanical Inspection, MSA, GR&R, Sampling Plan, DOE, SPC, and Capability study.
Analysis and reporting Cost of Quality for process improvement(s).
CMM Programming, layout and operation as applicable to assigned area(s)
Able to perform destructive testing as applicable to assigned area(s)
Ability to use basic computer programs (Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Minitab or other
Husqvarna - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Husqvarna has lumberjacks around the world shouting "Timber!" A leading manufacturer of outdoor power tools, the company makes...