- Bachelor’s degree; technical major preferred, mechanical, industiral or manufacturing.
Experience / Skills / Other Requirements:
- 2 years of work experience in quality or industrial engineering working in an automotive or logistics environment. Coop or internship experience is accepted
- Proficiency on computers and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge with the different customer (Chrysler, Ford, GM, BMW, Audi, VW) systems and understanding of quality processes and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills - written and oral to deal with a wide range of customers-both internal and external.
- Ability to perform repetitive duties and detail work accurately
- Must be willing to travel up to 90%, have valid drivers license, valid passport and background checks enable candidate to obtain travel Visas.
- Gather data from customer and internal sources as input for problem solving and communicate/report to appropriate personnel. Interact with syncreon staff within the locations and within the Company and all customer and prospective customer representatives.
- Administer all projects and documentation (quality system) relative to assigned processes/launches (i.e. operator instructions (SWS, WES), PFMEA’s and process control plans.
- Process Analysis – provide input on processes from a quality perspective, aid in implementation of new processes.
- Actively coach the organization concerning quality with tools and reports.
- Champion Lean Engineering goals; includes being an aid in developing, implementing and maintaining a Lean culture within the organization using a hands-on approach.
- Supports the Quality Director in the maintenance of Quality Systems, manage and maintain the internal audit schedule for all required Quality Systems
- Develop and design irreversible corrective actions for known problems. Use established problem solving techniques to reduce process variation.
- Process Control – provide input on document enhancement and retention; Maintain ISO documentation and controls, administer activities required to maintain ISO certification, and actively coach the organization for maintaining ISO system.
Please e-mail your application letter with CV to:
No phone calls please.
Syncreon - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard