Responsible for the following day to day Marketing functions
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or a combination of related experience and or training. Must have previous experience creating and distributing marketing collateral, both written and electronic. Must be proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and HTML editor. An understanding of Adobe Illustrator is helpful.
- Brochure development and management, including updating vendor information
- Ad design for online and print publications
- Develop and send out mass e-mail promotions
- Research and implement electronic/Internet tools to improve electronic promotion process
- Determine and implement changes, messages & information on web site and skipper
- Verify internal systems and web site are producing complete & accurate data on air and land pricing/availability
- Manage and update electronic documents and !FORMS
- Assist and direct field sales reps in assigned territories
- Handle customer inquiries regarding price matches, website, and other
Trisept Solutions - 5 months ago
Trisept Solutions is the global leader in leisure travel distribution technology. We provide airlines, hoteliers, tour operators, and travel...