Responsible for planning and coordinating all staffing, supplies and patient care activities for the Obstetrical Surgical Services (OSS) department on a 24-hour basis.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred.
- Five (5) years professional nursing experience with minimum two (2) years as staff RN in Obstetrical/Labor & Delivery specialty and at least one (1) year with supervisory responsibilities.
- A valid, current, full and unrestricted RN license in the State of Alaska.
- Will be required to attend SEARHC Quality Management orientation within 1 year of hire.
- Current BLS. ACLS and PALS must be obtained within six months of hire and biannually thereafter.