This is an exciting time at Honeywell, and here is a great opportunity to showcase your skills!
Honeywell International is a $36B diversified technology and manufacturing global leader with a long and demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement. Honeywell Aerospace, an $11B division of Honeywell, is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space, and airport operations.
This is solid opportunity for degreed engineer with a background in OEM Program Management to join Honeywell Aerospace supporting both Mechanical and Electrical Products. This position can be located in either our Phoenix or Deer Valley locations.
Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations.
- Extensive and highly specialized knowledge of engineering principles/practices and Honeywell Aerospace product lines is required, in order to oversee reliability guarantees & commitments and ongoing repairs and alterations made to equipment, systems and/or structures
- Represents a 'One Honeywell' image to our OEM customers through coordination and presentation of reliability measurement, analysis, reporting and associated improvement programs across Honeywell locations
- For assigned OEM's, be Honeywell's primary contact for reliability measurement & program planning, reporting and continuous improvement of these products and the periodic report deliverables which are developed for their respective customers
- Establish and continually review customer reliability commitments and work with the appropriate engineering disciplines to ensure that our products achieve those commitments
- Coordinates the development of the reliability assurance plans in regards to individual customers and programs
- Develop and prepare aircraft OEM product reliability and dispatch reports to include:
- Performance vs. guarantees / targets
- Maintenance program coordination
- Product tends
- Coordinate customer reliability requirements and expectations with appropriate RM&SS support organizations
- Manage customer expectations
- Initiate OEM data exchange programs
- Review and provide input regarding new customer contracts
- Maintain a strong relationship with the various Product Support disciplines in regards to product improvements
- Interacts with Customers, Program Management, Engineering, Operations and Product Support personnel.
- Coordinate resolution of reliability customer satisfaction issues, Root Cause Corrective Action with product engineers and measure overall reliability performance and associated improvement programs
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in an Engineering Discipline. In lieu of bachelor’s degree, 5 years related experience will be considered.
- 3 years directly related aerospace experience.
- Due to government programs and projects, candidate must be U.S. Citizen.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Masters degree in related field a plus.
- Project Management Professional certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bias for action, a positive attitude, self-starter.
- Ability to communicate and deal effectively with a wide variety of engineering personnel.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills desired.
- Computer software expertise a must (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project etc.).
- Experience regarding reliability block diagrams, Fault Tree Analysis and Failure Mode Effects Analysis is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge/experience in reliability engineering with specific emphasis on reliability performance measurement & analysis (MTBF/MTBUR).
Honeywell - 23 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...