BRTRC, a growing government contractor, specializing in the Department of Defense, is seeking a Marketing Analyst to provide support to our government client in all areas of marketing, communication and outreach. This position requires excellent customer service skills as it involves working closely with clients, vendors, and team members to assist with the coordination of a broad spectrum of marketing and communications related projects and events. This is a full-time position, located in Warren, Michigan.
The successful candidate must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelors degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, English or equivalent)
- 3-5 years work experience in a communications or marketing field
- Proven success coordinating a marketing and/or communications outreach program reaching internal and external stakeholders
- Strong writing skills with the ability to take concise notes and relay important information back to Program Manager
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance; Current clearance a plus
Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be considered.
- Be a motivated self-starter and an enthusiastic team player responsive to the dynamic needs of the customer
- Ability to perform a broad range of duties under tight deadlines
- Be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Capable of working under stress and balancing multiple tasks in a changing environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Capable of writing plans and reports and preparing and presenting briefings
- Superb interpersonal communications skills
- Good decision-making skills to resolve issues and present recommendations to clients at all levels
- Good computer skills: Internet, e-mail, MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
BRTRC offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional working environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
BRTRC - 7 months ago