Cashes all types of checks for patrons within the specified guidelines. Records all checks cashed in the specified computer system.
Conducts both Marker and Front Money transactions on patron accounts.
Balances bank at end of shift.
Provides new patrons with check cashing/credit applications.
Redeems chips/tokens, TITO (ticket in ticket out) and Race and Sports tickets for patrons.
Redeems all acceptable types of foreign currencies.
Secures and documents all recordable transactions made with company assets.
Issues or surrenders safety deposit boxes.
Assists patrons with general information upon request.
Completes MTL and CTRC-N logs accurately.
Performs kiosk drop and count procedures in accordance with gaming and company regulations and departmental policies.
Transport kiosk cassettes.
Loads and unloads kiosks as required to include processing and generating tickets and reports.
Participates in the cassette currency loading and sealing.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Familiarity with Title 31 and understanding of state and federal rules and regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to use adding machine, cash advance machine and all computers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 3 years Casino Cage experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 14 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...