GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
This position is a sales designer for a luxury home furnishings brand with an eye for interior decoration and a flare for visual merchandising. A Sales Designer will regularly have front line interaction/communication with clients on the showroom sales floor.
• Must be a graduate of Interior Design or Architecture from a reputable university.
• Preferably with experience in selling high-end furniture.
• Fresh graduate applicants should belong to the top 20% of his/her batch.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparation of design and presentation
• Facilitation of Furniture installation and turn-over of products
• Visual merchandising
• Interaction with internal and external customers
• Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop and/or other rendering software programs.
• Selling and negotiation skills
• Highly creative, artistic and good at space planning and design
• Personable, resourceful, team player and self-motivated
Qualified applicants will be offered a competitive compensation package, training programs, and opportunity for growth.
BoConcept - 2 years ago